Resume (Version 2019-05-06)
- Ph.D. Earth Sciences, Boston University, 2015
- B.A. Computer Science and Environmental Science, DePauw University, 2010
- Project Associate, Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology, 2015-Present
- Research and Teaching Fellow, Boston University, 2010-2015
- Graduate Intern, PASSCAL Instrument Center, 2013
- Research and Teaching Assistant, DePauw University, 2006-2010
- List available here
- Alaska Transportable Array Deployment, Field Assistant, Summer 2016 – 2018.
- iMUSH Active Seismic Experiment, Field Assistant, July/August 2014.
- Cascadia Initiative Leg 5 (OC1308A) on R/V Oceanus, Science Crew, August 2013.
- Poker Flat/Dotson Ranch Seismic Station Installation and Demobilization, Field Assistant, Summer 2013.
- Prudence Island Salt Marsh Restoration Initiative: Mill Creek and T-Wharf Geologic Analysis, Field Assistant, June 2012.
Selected Offices Held, Honors, Awards, Workshops
- Graduate Student Advisor, Boston University Geological Society, 2011-2014.
- Graduate Student Organization Vice President, Boston University, 2013-2014.
- Best Junior Graduate Student Oral Presentation, Department of Earth Science, 2013.
- EarthScope USArray Data Processing and Analysis Short Course, August 2011.
- High level: Java, Python, perl, MATLAB, R, SAC
- Low level: C, C++, FORTRAN, Unix
- Mapping programs: GMT, ArcGIS