- Ph.D. Earth Sciences, Boston University, 2015
- B.A. Computer Science and Environmental Science, DePauw University, 2010
- Project Associate, Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology, 2015-Present
- Research and Teaching Fellow, Earth Sciences, Boston University, 2010-2015
- Graduate Intern, PASSCAL Instrument Center, 2013
- Research and Teaching Assistant, Computer Science, DePauw University, 2006-2010
- Lucas Estrada, Undergraduate Student, 2020 IRIS Internship “Characterizing Sea Ice Modulations of Seismic Noise using the Alaska Transportable Array“
- Amin Abbasi Baghbadorani, Graduate Student, 2017 IRIS Internship “Testing of Streckeisen STS-5A and Nanometrics Trillium 120PH Sensors for the Alaska Transportable Array“
- List available here
- ICED Seismic Experiment, August 2020.
- Alaska Transportable Array, Summers 2016 – 2020.
- iMUSH Active Seismic Experiment, July/August 2014.
- Cascadia Initiative Leg 5 (OC1308A) on R/V Oceanus, August 2013.
- Poker Flat/Dotson Ranch Seismic Station Installation and Demobilization, Summer 2013.
Media and Outreach